Immediate Employment – APPLY NOW!
Immediate Employment – Apply NOW!
Resumes can be uploaded using INDEED Refer a Candidate Link:
Trademark Electric is seeking an Industrial Electrician/Foreman to help with our growing needs. Trademark is Kansas City’s premier Industrial Electrical Contractor and also focuses on Federal Sales. Additional information can be found at www.kcelectrician.net. We do not perform any residential work.
We are in need of an experienced, full time Electrical Foreman/Supervisor with a strong background in Industrial and Federal project participation. Applicant must have a minimum 10 years experience in Industrial Electrical with a significant amount of time serving as Foreman. Foreman/Supervisor will be required to lead a team of electricians in performing hands-on electrical construction for Federal or Industrial projects. Thorough knowledge of 480V and lower electrical systems, motor controls and operations, and PLC is required along with knowledge of electrical substation installation, transformers, oil and power circuit breakers, metal-clad and enclosed switchgear, protective relaying, power cable, medium voltage controls and automatic transfer switches.
- Leading an assigned team of electricians in performing hands-on electrical construction and managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Developing and fostering a relationship with clients, vendors, and subcontractors while working on the jobsite daily.
- Responsible for all phases of project initiation, planning, execution, and close out to ensure project success factors are met
- Assign work to employees, based on material and worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Confer with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and contractors in order to resolve problems and to coordinate activities.
- Delivers projects with a high degree of professionalism and safety, using his/her knowledge of industrial and utility power distribution equipment, power system engineering, substation design, & construction safety.
- Works from information obtained from engineering drawings, electrical diagrams, simple and complex sketches as well as other related documents and verbal field instructions necessary to perform assigned duties.
Skills and Abilities:
- Judgment and Decision Making by considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Time Management including managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Must be able to use different types of electrical meters associated with the task to troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Has a working knowledge of the NEC and NFPA 70E codes and requirements for workplace electrical safe practice and procedures.
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
- Must comply with Company Driving Policy.
- Must be able to plan and execute in written form a safe job plan utilizing electrical safe work practices.
- Ability to travel for short periods.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ten or more years related experience in an industrial electrical environment with a significant amount of time serving as Foreman/Supervisor.
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.
- Must be capable of passing a drug screening and background check.
- Salary + Incentive Pay, Based on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays