Seeking Commercial, Industrial, and Service Electricians — Apply NOW!
Immediate Employment — Apply NOW!
Trademark Electric is seeking several Commercial, Industrial, and Service Electricians to help with our growing needs. We are Kansas City’s premier Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contractor who also focuses on Federal Sales. Additional information can be found at www.kcelectrician.net . We do not perform any residential work.
We are in need of several experienced, Full Time Commercial, Industrial and Service Electricians. You must have a minimum 5 years experience in Commercial/Industrial Electrical. Projects will vary from new construction to tenant finish to service and repair. Industrial experience working with the Corps of Engineers on prevailing wage projects is a plus.
- Works in a safe, efficient manner consistent with the duties of an industrial maintenance electrician.
- Has a working knowledge of the NEC and NFPA 70E codes and requirements for workplace electrical safe practice and procedures.
- Works from information obtained from engineering drawings, electrical diagrams, simple and complex sketches as well as other related documents and verbal field instructions necessary to perform assigned duties.
- Completes Daily work records and activity reports.
- Participates in the safety and good housekeeping programs established by the Company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
- Must comply with Company Driving Policy.
- Must have the following abilities:
– Able to read all types of blueprints and schematics.
– Able to use different types of electrical meters associated with the task to troubleshoot electrical problems
– Able to multi-task
– Able to install conduit, wiring, and electrical equipment as directed
– Able to document changes in written formats
– Able to plan and execute in written form a safe job plan utilizing electrical safe work practices
– Able to install and set-up electrical power distribution devices including blade switches, circuit breakers, relays, etc.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Has experience operating a forklift and man lift, valid existing certification preferred.
- Must be a eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.
- Must be capable of passing a drug screening and background check.
- Five or more years related experience in an industrial environment.
- Certified electrician or equivalent experience.
- Excellent Pay Hourly
- Partial Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !