Immediate Employment for Operation’s Manger – Apply Now!
ELECTRICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Immediate Employment – Apply NOW
Trademark Electric is seeking an Operations Manager to help with our growing needs. We are Kansas City’s premier Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contractor who also focuses on Federal Sales. We do not perform any residential work.
We are in need of an experienced Full Time Operations Manager that can work autonomously and is knowledgeable of the commercial electrical field. This position will handle small estimates, procurement/inventory management, and dispatching of our technicians to work sites.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage daily technician scheduling and dispatch technicians to associated work sites
- Prioritize and re-prioritize work to meet deadlines, new work, and changing requirements
- Coordinate, procure and manage delivery of specific project material, inventory, and service-related material requests
- Maintain database of pricing, inventory and product-related information
- Audit inventory
- Develop and maintain a professional rapport with suppliers
- Verify quantities, prices and types of items received against invoices/purchase orders
- Provide cost estimates of material, labor and equipment on small jobs up to a maximum of $5,000
- Maintain an open, communicative relationship with all technicians
- Escalate issues when required
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good math skills
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Well organized
- Able to multitask
- Must pass background check and drug screening
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be drug and alcohol free
5+ Years experience in the Electrical Contracting industry
- 3+ Years of Electrical Estimating experience is a plus
- Dispatching experience in a construction field or service-related industry preferred
- Partial Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
Send your resume to Brett@kcelectrician.net !